A key factor that has driven the popularity of cryptocurrencies is the provision it provides to avert compromising sensitive details of transactions made by users. A virtual coin that rides on this USP is naturally expected to grow at an accelerated rate, and recognizing this potential, PayBito – the global cryptocurrency exchange by HashCash Consultants – has poised itself to add Zcash to its list of tradable cryptocurrencies.
What you need to know about Zcash:
Zcash was developed and launched in 2016 by top cryptographers who based the underlying protocol of digital currency on the research of scientists from MIT, Technion, Johns Hopkins, Tel Aviv University and UC Berkeley.
Zcash is built to give users control over their privacy. It ensures this by keeping transaction details completely private even though it lists the record of the transaction on a public ledger. Zero-knowledge proofs verify transactions without revealing the transaction amount, its sender, or receiver. However, users can avail selective disclosure features within Zcash to share some transaction details to meet compliances or for audit.
Zcash is a rising name in the crypto space and has been covered by several leading publications.
What makes Zcash eligible to be listed on PayBito?
PayBito adheres to defined guidelines and requires potential utility tokens to meet specific standards before they are listed on the cryptocurrency exchange. These include,
- The utility token should be able to prove that its technology works, can deliver on its stated benefits, and create value for network participants.
- The coin should have a team of efficient engineers, architects, and business planners with reliable track records behind it.
- The token should have a consensus mechanism and a profitable future revenue generation model.
- The coin should provide details of its potential scalability, clear milestones setups, and operating expenses.
- It should have favorable Market Distribution analysis and a strong Market Demand.
- The blockchain network of the coin should meet specific set standards regarding changes in market capitalization, nodes, and transaction fees.
- Compliance to regulations is another area that PayBito makes a priority when listing a coin.
- PayBito also looks for a comprehensive white paper that would contain the above information.
Why choose PayBito?
PayBito runs on the popular blockchain network, HC Net, and it leads the way with its practical User Interface that gives quick access to several features on the exchange. It supports USD deposit and withdrawals and leading cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin SV, HCX, several ERC20 tokens, and their trading pairs. The 24-hour trading volume on PayBito at the time of writing this article is 7.3 million.
The cryptocurrency exchange platform offers several benefits to its users, including
- Ease in buying and selling cryptocurrency– PayBito provides a platform for hassle-free and quick buying and selling of cryptocurrencies at the most reasonable rates in the market.
- Secure storage – PayBito implements the security standards known to be used by the major banks and financial institutions to secure your digital assets, such as 3-point architecture, a multi-signature cold wallet, and an encrypted hot wallet.
- Quick access using mobile apps – PayBito is available on Android and iOS mobile apps, enabling its users to stay updated on their portfolio even when on the go.
- Flexibility in trade – Traders can make use of the many orders types available on the platform to go beyond just buying and selling of cryptocurrency and trade like a pro.
“The team at PayBito is always on the look-out for promising cryptocurrencies to list on the exchange, provided they meet the regulatory directives” comments Raj Chowdhury, MD of HashCash Consultants. He adds, “With the interest in trading cryptocurrency going mainstream, PayBito will do its best to help its users discover the best cryptocurrencies to trade with on the exchange platform.”
So far, the company seems to have lived up to this statement.
About HashCash Consultants
HashCash Consultants started as a Blockchain Consulting Company in California. Today, HashCash products enable enterprises to move assets and settle payments across borders in real-time using HashCash Blockchain network, HC NET. Financial Institutions use HC NET for Retail Remittances, Corporate Payments, Trade Finance, and Payment Processing. HashCash also runs the US-based cryptocurrency exchange, PayBito and the leading Cryptocurrency payment processor, BillBitcoins.
HashCash offers cryptocurrency exchange and payment processor white label solutions, comprehensive ICO services and customized use case design and development. HashCash propels advancement in the field of blockchain through the Blockchain1o1 program and its investment arm Satoshi Angels.