After two successful IEOs, the Roobee Blockchain and Artificial Investment Platform have announced a new IEO in a few days. Using the Liquid platform, Roobee aims at financial and investment inclusion worldwide.
The Roobee platform is a blockchain based investment service that gives everyone an equal opportunity to make smart investment decisions in an otherwise unequal terrain, thereby “disrupting the investment world”. For as little as $10, interested investors can participate in several opportunities even where the investment threshold is higher than average.
These could be real estate, investment funds, cryptocurrency projects, stocks and IPOs as well. Roobee will conduct new IEO round on 18th September at Liquid exchange with exclusive bonuses, tickets for priority participation in investment products with limited allocation. More details you can find on Liquid landing page.
Roobee is well funded and backed by heavy crypto whales including an April investment worth $1 million from one of the 250 largest crypto holders with more than 7000 Bitcoins and another whale who, a few months ago, successfully netted $200 million in trading profits and invested $4.5 million into Roobee. The platform simply wants to level the playing field as much as possible so that the average Joe as well as the huge Venture Capital (VC) firm, can play together.
Furthermore, Roobee has obtained operating licenses for holding and exchanging cryptocurrencies in Estonia and has in its team, a very experienced pool of professionals who are experts in the fields of cryptocurrency, blockchain, marketing and finance.
Before now Roobee has completed two impressive IEOs on the BitForex and EXMO platforms respectively. The first BitForex round raised $900k in just over an hour, while the second round did $150k in 20 minutes. Roobee also successfully received 300 Bitcoins on its EXMO IEO. Now, the platform has announced a new IEO which will be hosted on Liquid.
- The next round will begin on Wednesday the 18th of September and will run for 12 days until Monday the 30th of September, 2019.
- Interested investors can purchase Roobee tokens for $0.0128404.
- Total tokens up for grabs in this IEO – 300,000,000 ROOBEE.
- Minimum Investment in the round is 1,000 ROOBEE, which is about $12.84
- Roobee also accepts participation from interested investors who wish to buy in with Bitcoin and 1 ROOBEE will equal 0.00000126 BTC.
- Investors are also not limited to USD and BTC. Roobee supports Ether (ETH), QASH (QASH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and USDC as well.
There are several bonuses for Liquid Users who are willing to participate with $2,000 and above.
Silver Status From $2,000
- 1 ticket for priority participation in other investment projects that should otherwise have very limited allocation. With these products, demand is usually a little too high and cannot be handled by the available allocation but with this ticket, there is guaranteed priority
- Up to 30% discount on Roobee’s success fee for 6 months
- 6 months unencumbered access to a proper educational platform allowing interaction with notable experts all over the world.
Gold Status From $4,000
- 2 priority participation tickets as explained above.
- Up to 40% discount on Roobee’s success fee for 9 months.
- 9 months unencumbered access to a proper educational platform allowing interaction with notable experts all over the world including financiers, startups and venture funds.
- Free gold level tickets from Roobee and partners, to attend private conferences and events the world over, for 12 months.
- PRIME Status – from $8,000
- 4 priority participation tickets, same as above.
- Up to 50% discount on Roobee’s success fee for 9 months.
- 12 months unencumbered access to a proper educational platform allowing interaction with notable experts all over the world including financiers, startups, and venture funds
- Free prime level tickets from Roobee and partners, to attend private conferences and events the world over, for 18 months.
*Priority participation tickets give investors the upper hand with such projects like IPO Zoom, IPO Jumia Technologies, IPO Levi’s as well as many others.
Roobee Wants Financial Inclusion
Roobee is very interested in not just firms that struggle with capital, but also individuals who would like to take part in some of these projects. Speaking to Forbes in December last year Roobee co-founder Artem Popov, said the aim is to make investment products available as much as possible.
“We’re trying to level the playing field on financial markets. Our goal is to provide retail clients with the same investment opportunities and level of security as the largest financial market players, wherever in the world they are and no matter what their capital stands at, even at $10…Most investment instruments such as commercial property, venture funds, IPO, stock market are unavailable to most people and have high barriers to entry, they don’t cater at all to the retail investor…This is just one of the main problems that Roobee is set to solve for retail investors,” noted Popov.